POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Shortest Code Contest : Re: Shortest Code Contest Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:15:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shortest Code Contest
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 21 Jan 2002 11:53:14
Message: <3c4c477a@news.povray.org>
"Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote in message
> 1. Wait until 3.5 is officially released

Well, is that  a half dozen weeks or a half dozen months??

> 2. The file should illustrate a phrase - e.g. "POV 3.5"

Well, on one hand, the idea is to impress a newbie, (okay, me!).  I think
having it open allows a wide variety of coolness: fractals, landscapes,
etc..  So I'd vote to keep it wide open.

> 3. No fonts or external files of any kind....

Okay, is this covered by the requirement of "no includes"?